English Immersion Tour in Andalucia, Spain
Our guided language immersion tour in the Malaga region is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in English for a weekend or one week, whilst at the same time visiting the most beautiful and interesting parts of the region. Accompanied by an English teacher and tour guide, you will spend a week seeing the best England has to offer, whilst rapidly improving your English.
In our English immersion tour your English will rapidly improve:
- Minimum 9 hours a day speaking and listening to English in a natural way, with focus on spoken fluency, mistake correction and vocabulary building.
- English to meet individual needs, including business and professional use, and general English.
- A tour guide/qualified and highly experienced English teacher.
- The Inspireka methodology for determining your weaknesses and improving your English in the areas you need it most.
- Small group of no more than 3 people guaranteeing your maximum attention.
Read more about how our methodology will help you improve your English skills.
At the same time you will be taken on a fantastic tour around the region:
- Visit the most interesting places in and around Malaga.
- Explore the most stunning Andalucian Moorish villages.
- Try out a range of activities including hiking, kayaking, biking and tennis.
- Visit Malaga’s most popular museums such as the Picasso museum.
- Simply visit the beach and relax!
Read more about the sights we visit and activities we do in the Malaga region.
All this in comfortable conditions:
- Pick up and drop off at the airport or train station.
- Comfortable accommodation in quality hotels or private flats.
- Quality meals in specially selected in restaurants.
- 24 hour access to your teacher if you have any questions or need any assistance.