Inspireka English Immersion Tour
Our guided language immersion tour in England is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in English for one week, whilst at the same time visiting the most beautiful and interesting parts of the country. Accompanied by an English teacher and tour guide, you will spend a week seeing the best England has to offer, whilst rapidly improving your English.
In our English immersion tour your English will rapidly improve:
- Minimum 11 hours a day speaking and listening to English in a natural way, with focus on spoken fluency, mistake correction and vocabulary building.
- A Tour guide/qualified and highly experienced English teacher.
- The Inspireka methodology for determining your weaknesses and improving your English in the areas you need it most.
- Small group of no more than 5 people guaranteeing you maximum attention.
At the same time you will be taken on a fantastic tour around the country:
- Visit the most interesting places in England, some of which foreign tourists rarely (or never!) see.
- Try out traditional English activities such as punting and afternoon tea.
- Visit English homes in the countryside and see the English way of life.
- Travel from the south to the north of the country!
- Try many of the British national and regional dishes
All this in comfortable conditions:
- Pick up and drop off at airport and transport around the country in business class car.
- Comfortable accommodation in quality traditionally English 3 or 4 star hotels and B and B’s.
- Quality meals in English homes or specially selected in restaurants.
- 24 hour access to your guide if you have any questions or need any assistance.